What's Study Cal?
Study Cal helps you manage your classes, organize your assignments, and track your grades. With Study Cal, your entire academic life is simplified, and you’ll always feel ahead.
What you can do
• Add semesters (or quarters, trimesters, etc) and track your GPA. You can specify custom GPA scales on a per-class basis.
• Add classes, instructors, notes, and grades. You can specify custom grading scales and custom assignment types on a per-class basis. Study Cal fully supports both point and percent based grading systems.
• Add assignments, multiple reminders, and repeat schedules. Study Cal fully supports both weekly and block based scheduling.
• Add notes, and attach multiple photos to your notes. You can also attach notes to assignments.
How it keeps you organized
• When viewing an upcoming assignment, you’ll be told exactly what grade you need to either achieve the next letter grade in the class, or maintain your current one. For example, if you have a 88% in a class, Study Cal might say something like “You need a 93% on this assignment to achieve an A in the class”. Both point and percent based grading systems are supported.
• When viewing a grade, you’ll see exactly how much it counts towards your final grade in the class.
• Study Cal presents you with a full screen weekly and daily calendar, so you’ll always know when, and how long, upcoming events are relative to one another.
• Study Cal syncs automatically with iCloud, so your schedule is always up to date on all of your devices. Best of all, you don’t need to set anything up.
• See a detailed graph of your grade history on a per-class basis.
• Track completed assignments, organized by the date you completed them.
• Search all of your assignments by name, class, type, or note.
And so much more
• On iOS 8, Study Cal has a notification center widget that displays the week's events. You can mark events complete right from notification center, or tap one to launch Study Cal right into an event!
• Get morning and/or evening digest notifications. A morning digest notification is a single sentence summary about the day’s upcoming events. An evening digest notification tells about the next day’s events. Digest notifications are configurable by days of the week and time.
• Study Cal is gesture driven. Swipe to quickly complete assignments.
• Optimized for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus.
created by Nick Doherty.
created by Nick Doherty.
Copyright(©) 2013 - 2017 Nick Doherty. All Rights Reserved.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.